Terra Nova

Terra Nova
New Ground For Your Spiritual Journey

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Philippians 1:8-19

As I look at today's text I can't help but ask myself a couple of questions...

  • Is my determination to share the Gospel anywhere near as focused as Paul's when he says that even his imprisonment is a chance for the advancing of the message?
  • Do I see setbacks and obstacles as simply new opportunities or do they discourage me?

As you meditate on today's text, think about your commitment to the Gospel.  Paul was facing people who were trying to make him look bad, but as long as the Gospel was being proclaimed, he didn't care.  Maybe you don't have anyone trying to get you trouble by talking about God with others, but what is going on in your life that you might need to work on your attitude and focus in light of what God wants to do in and through you?

Let God's Word transform your mind today.

Jason

Some Suggested Resources:

No comments: